Mr. Robbins noticed a burning smell when his dryer ran, and immediately grew concerned, calling us for help.
Unfortunately, enough lint and dust had built up in Mr. Robbins’ dryer vent that the hot air caused it to start to melt, hence the smell. If left long enough, it could have started a fire. Once the dryer had been disconnected and pushed out of the way, our team used specialized equipment to completely clear out the vent of materials.
Have any questions? We can help! Leave us your contact information below and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please fill in your details below:
Our technician will contact you before arriving. Until then, feel free to browse our website! Air Duct Cleaning Spring Valley is at your service!